Services available

We have agreed with Nottingham City/ County PCT to provide NHS services for all patients, depending on availability.

At our Dental Practice, we will provide all your treatment on the NHS unless it is not permitted. If a treatment is not permitted on the NHS the dentist will tell you. This could be a white filling on a molar (backtooth) or a white crown on a back molar. You can choose to have the NHS option i.e. a metal filling or a metal crown or you can choose the white filling or white crown on your back tooth which would be done privately. Your dentist will arrange to give you a price, in writing, when you return to reception.


If you normally pay for NHS dental treatment, there will be three standard charges.

The amount you pay will depend on the treatment you need to keep your teeth and gums healthy.

You will pay one of the three charges below:




This charge will include an examination, diagnosis and preventive care. If necessary, this will include X-rays, scale and polish, and planning for further treatment.


Urgent and out-of-hours care will also cost £21.60






This charge includes all necessary treatment covered by the £21.60 charge PLUS additional treatment such as fillings, root canal treatment or extractions.







This charge includes all necessary treatment covered by the £21.60 and £59.10 charges PLUS more complex procedures such as crowns, dentures or bridges.



Repairs to dentures are free of charge.

You will continue to receive free services from your NHS dentist if:

When the treatment starts you are:

  • aged under 18
  • aged 18 and in full-time education
  • pregnant, or have had a baby, in the 12 months before treatment starts
  • an NHS inpatient and the treatment is carried out by the hospital dentist
  • an NHS Hospital Dental Service outpatient*
  • a Community Dental Service patient*

Or, when the treatment starts or when the charge is made:

  • you are getting, or your partner gets Income Support, income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance or Pension Credit Guarantee Credit.
  • you are entitled to, or named on, a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate
  • you are named on a valid HC2 certificate.
  • universal credit

Your dentist will ask for evidence that you are entitled to free NHS dental treatment.

If you are named on a valid HC3 certificate, you may be eligible for partial help with dental costs.

Specialist Services.

We also provide the following private specialist services-


Periodontal consultations and treatments.

Total cosmetic makeovers

Teeth whitening

We can also refer you to another dentist if you require specialist treatment involving Sedation, Orthodontics, Endodontics and Maxilliofacial for TMJ disorders.